Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Katt's 20 Questions for Steve Summers

  1. #11
    Inactive Member GLAM DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PRETTY BOY FLOYD TOUR DATES:

    DATE CITY VENUE
    06/13/03 Fresno, CA Porky's Ribhouse
    06/14/03 Sacramento, CA The Roadhouse
    06/16/03 Salt Lake City, UT Club Expose
    06/17/03 Colorado Springs, CO 32 Bleu
    06/18/03 Denver, CA Hard Rock Cafe
    06/19/03 Omaha, NB The Ranch Bowl
    06/21/03 South Elgin, IL Sammy K's
    06/23/03 Fargo, ND Playmaker's
    06/24/03 Minneapolis, MN The Quest Club
    06/26/03 Clear Lake, IA Surf Ballroom
    06/27/03 Flint, MI The Machine Shop
    06/28/03 Toronto, ON The 360
    06/29/03 Battle Creek, MI Planet Rock
    06/30/03 Cleaveland, OH Pirate's Cove
    07/01/03 East Rutherford, NJ Meadowlands Sports Complex
    07/02/03 Baltimore, MD Thunder Dome
    07/03/03 Cheektowaga, NY Rock N Roll Heaven
    07/05/03 Virginia Beach, VA Hooplas
    07/06/03 Rochester, NY Steel Music Hall
    07/08/03 New York, NY Don Hills
    07/09/03 Springfield, VA Jaxx
    07/10/03 Rock Hill, SC Money Club
    07/11/03 Atlanta, GA The Masquerade
    07/12/03 Orlando, FL Back Booth
    07/13/03 Tampa. FL The Masquerade
    07/16/03 Little Rock, AR Nite Life Rocks
    07/17/03 Dallas, TX Hard Rock Cafe
    07/18/03 Baton Rouge, LS The Varsity Theatre
    07/19/03 Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
    07/20/03 San Antonio, TX Sin 13
    07/24/03 Hollywood, CA Sixteen-Fifty
    07/25/03 Santa Ana, CA Galaxy Theatre

  2. #12
    Inactive Member GLAM DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I am going to the ORLANDO poison show at the house of blues.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member NO.1 BADD KATT's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey cool as hell man.
    I'm sure we will see eachother.
    I'll be there with Annette, and her niece...plus some of Annette's friends from New York.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member NO.1 BADD KATT's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I meant to say that I was going to the Poison shows....I'm still asleep at the keyboard...hahaha

  5. #15
    Inactive Member GLAM DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beer is on me bro! Do u drink?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member NO.1 BADD KATT's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah I don't drink....but I"ll take some water...hehehe.
    Cool man...I"ll see ya there then!!!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you going to the PBF show at The Masquerade in Tampa? I love that club. saw the Genitourtures
    there once. They used to have a cool gothic fetish party there but i think they have done away with it.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member GLAM DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats where I am going. All the Fetish stuff moved down the road to "The Castle"

  9. #19
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    never been to the castle, i'll have to remember that for the next time i'm down there.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member GLAM DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its full of VAMPIRES. LOL Great goth club. I hang there from time to time. Get drunk and watch the Vamps do there thing. Its really cool. By the way. I really miss the old board. Is there anyway to get it back?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •